mandag den 8. september 2014


Training plan towards the World Championship in Equador
















Training towards the World Championship in Equador is going excellent and inspired by Kyle Peters Team Tecnu training schedule and my sports massage therapist, I have designed my own.

Skandia Mini Adventure Race 







 
  
Last week I attended with my team in a mini adventure race, which was a part of my training. It was great training with 1 hour and 36 minutes of full speed. It took place at Amager Beach Park and we had borrowed Magnus Maag, as navigator. Magnus is part of the Danish national team in orienteering U20 team. The race contained 30 m swim, then 36 min run and 1 hour MTB. We were best mix team and overall 3 place -  only 3 min after the 1 place :-D


Training plan - Wuhu!! Danish dynamite :-D

Below is my training plan, which should get me in a danish dynamite shape. The training is divided into different disciplines and with strength to make my joints, tendons and muscles completely ready for the load it get at the World Championship.

I focus on my volume and to get it up to about 30 hours, and my technique on MTB, strength kayaking and maintenance of my running shape. About 3 weeks before the World Championship starts I start to go down in the volume to peak when the competition starts.


Along the way, I have a trip to Norway and Sweden to train in a little more mountainous terrain and rugged terrain. 

When I arrive in Ecuador in the end of October, plan is to train with my team Terra Aventura Ecuador and
learn to know each other before starting.

Enjoy!!!




Reunion - Yamnuska buddies!! 

This week I will travel as I said to Norway, where I will meet with my buddy from Yamnuska. In 2011 I went to Yamnuska Mountain Skill Semester in Canada, which is a mountain school semester, where you learn everything you need to be in the mountains. It is the coolest, best and challenging experience I have ever experienced. If you have 6 months that you do not know what you need for? and like adventure race or etc.. DO IT !!!







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar